A cup of coffee is never a bad idea! Who’d not like to drink a great cup of coffee? The rich caffeine kick and the smell of the freshly brewed coffee is something you’d want to relish everyday! Isn’t it ? If yes, then how about knowing some fascinating facts about your desired beverage while sipping it? Sounds interesting no? We’re sure that you are going to love this list of the amusing coffee facts for all the coffee lovers that we’ve pulled out for you.
1. Coffee Was Originally Chewed, Not Sipped!
2. Instant Coffee Is Nearly 250 years Old!
3. Coffee Is Most Effective When You Drink It Between 9.30 and 11.30 AM.
4. Coffee Stays Warmer About 20% Longer When You Add Cream.
5. The Longer That Coffee Beans Have Been Roasted – The Healthier They Are.
6. Just The Smell Of Coffee Can Help You Wake Up In The Morning!
7. Studies Have Shown That Drinking Coffee May Lower Your Risk Of Depression.
8. Globally People Consume About 2.25 Billion Cups Of Coffee Everyday!
9. The Most Expensive Coffee In The World Is Black Ivory Coffee. It Can Cost Up To $1,100 Per Kilogram.
10. Coffee Beans Are Only Called ‘Beans’ Because Of The Resemblance – They’re Actually Berries.
Tell us which of these amusing coffee facts for all the coffee lovers are your favorite. Also, we’d love to know if you have other interesting facts of coffee to tell us!