Hello dear chai enthusiasts, We hope you’re reading this while sipping chai from your tea cup! If not, then rush to your kitchen and make yourself a cuppa tea, come back, and read. How about a nice cup of classic aadrak wali chai or a cup of the flavorful green tea? The plan sounds amazing, right? Yes, some flavorsome tea is never ever a bad idea indeed! This beloved beverage has some of the most interesting facts that we bet, you’d love to know about. Hence, we’re here with a list of the fascinating facts about tea.
Table of Contents
1. Tea Is Good For You
2. Tea Is The Second Most Consumed Beverage On The Planet – After Water!
3. There Are Around 3000 Different Types Of Tea
4. Tea Is Associated With Good Health
5. Green Tea Is Considered A Super food
6. It Takes Around 2000 Tiny Leaves To Make Just One Pound Of Finished Tea
7. Too Much Of It Is Indeed Dangerous
8. All Teas Come from the Same Species of Tree
9. Globally, We Produce Over 3 Million Tons Of Tea
10. Tea Was So Valuable In The 18th Century That It Was Kept In a Locked Chest – Which We Now Call A Tea Caddy
11. Darjeeling Is The “Champagne Of Tea” – As Like Champagne, It All Comes From A Specific Region
We’ll be happy to know if you loved these fascinating facts about tea. Also, tell us if you know more of these interesting facts of our beloved beverage – Chai/Tea!